IMP vs CCA's

Music CCA's and the IMP are different systems provided by GIS. They both work to support the development of our GIS music students, but have different foci.

Here's a summary:

Music CCA's

Music CCA's are administered by the CCA office, with support from GIS music staff. Many of the CCA's are run by our Music Teachers or Instrumental tutors and are GROUP sessions. Some music CCA's are paid and others are not. Please carefully read the CCA description before signing up your child. Certain CCA's require students to have prior experience before entering a CCA group.


The Instrumental Music Programme is administered by the Music Department (located on the 3rd floor of the main school building). These are INDIVIDUAL lessons for students who wish to study a particular musical instrument one-on-one with a professional tutor.